Finning Canada Number of Openings:
This position is responsible for the troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of Caterpillar equipment in the field.Job Description:
- Troubleshoot and repair Caterpillar equipment
- Journeyperson Heavy Equipment Certification
- Previous Caterpillar and general line equipment repair experience
- Completion, or be in the process of completing Finning S-level courses
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment.
- Team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Computer literacy along with an understanding of Finning systems and software programs would be considered assets
What we offer:
- $46/ hr to start
- $250 boot allowance
- $750 tool allowance
Note: This position will transition into the Integrated Mining Team following this work and supports external customers.
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.
Sales and Marketing