destinationoneTemp - Construction Division
Journeyman Electrician - Red Seal or Equivalent
Full Time and Permanent or Contract Position in Solar power and energy.
$35 to $42 an hour based on experience and certification.
Our client has a solar division that is taking off! They are in search of a full-time Electrician to assist with their ever-growing solar projects throughout the lower mainland.
If you have are interested in working in the solar power space and you are passionate about quality work, we would like to hear from you. As a professional in the Electrical field we expect you will be an outgoing individual with a passion for workmanship with a safety, first perspective always.
• Oversee an installation team
• Visit job sites to determine the scope of work
• Install the electrical portion for solar panels, mounting hardware, and wiring
• Connect Solar system to power supply
• Inspect and maintain existing solar systems
• Work with Sales and Production departments to plan upcoming jobs
• Maintain personal and team safety on job sites
• Manage and monitor budget of installation
• Strong interest or knowledge in Solar Power
• Written and spoken English
• Red Seal Electrical trade certification with minimum of 3 years of experience
• FSR Certification B or above
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License and clean driving record
• Must be physically fit (able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs)
• Commitment to high standards for quality and excellence in all aspects of the job
• Knowledge of Safe Work Procedures
Our client will provide:
An equitable hourly rate between $35 and $42 an hour based on experience.
A company vehicle
And other gear and equipment as needed.
For this position and more, please visit us at
Posted: February 10, 2019
Closes: April 11, 2019