We are a Vancouver based contracting company that specializes in forming, framing and unique carpentry work. From custom decks and pergolas to curved concrete roofs. You enjoy working with your hands, working outdoors, staying fit, are a visual person who can make drawings come to life. Are passionate about what you do and enjoy the art of woodworking. We would be ecstatic to hear from you.
- 4 years of framing experience.
- Able to interpret and follow layout, building walls, sheathing, and joisting.
- Erect trusses according to layout.
- Form footings and foundations.
- Use easy strip forming system and snap tie forming systems.
- Build frost walls and drops.
- Manage a 4- to 6-person crew (is an asset).
- Have a valid drivers licence and a vehicle.
You Also Are:
- Well organized.
- In good physical condition.
- Figure things out on your own, but know when to ask for guidance.
- Don’t believe in short cuts when it comes to quality construction.
- A career where you can learn and grow.
- Highly competitive wages.
- Long-term employment.
- Steady work.
- Comradery that’s genuine.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Posted: November 20, 2017
Closes:January 19, 2018