A.T. Storrs Ltd. is a Canadian wholesale and distribution company specializing in jewelry that is designed and assembled in house for the souvenir and tourist market. A family owned and operated company, A.T. Storrs has been in business for 45 years and is an industry leader selling products across North America.
We are currently looking for a jewelry production worker to report to the Production Supervisor in our Vancouver Office. This position entails gathering materials, following patterns and assembling the items by hand. The successful applicant will be instrumental in completion of daily work orders and production activities.
• Following patterns and building items to specifications
• Gathering materials and components
• Assembling jewelry items by hand and using hand tools
• Inventory counts as required
• Duties as assigned by supervisor
• Very strong written and verbal English skills
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work with your hands for 8 hour days, 5 days a week
• Keen attention to detail with the ability to produce consistent and accurate work
This position has an hourly salary of $15.50 and is full time at 40 hours per week. The position hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am - 3:30pm
To apply for this position please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter to the Operations Manager, Graham Smith.
We are a closed facility so only employees are in the building. We have a large warehouse with lots of working space and distance between people. All communal work surfaces are sanitized regularly.
#46 - Phoenix Labs - Follow Your Passions
About A.T. Storrs Ltd.
A.T. Storrs Ltd. specializes in providing quality jewellery, gifts and souvenirs to the travel retail market across North America. After 45 years in business, A.T. Storrs Ltd. continues to grow an...Read More