: Jenkins Upgrade Advisor (Remote) Length
: 6 weeks
Our client is searching for a half day remote contractor to assist with the Jenkins 1.x to 2.x platform upgrade and related documentation, test defect triage, plug-in troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
Open to resources from any Canadian time zone as long as they overlap with either 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm Pacific Time (contractor's choice). Responsibilities
- Perform a Sandbox installation health check on the Jenkins 2.x configuration on RHEL 8 to ensure that it follows industry best practices and security hardening standards.
- Assist the Project/Platform Lead with documentation of the platform and its configuration, and assist with the triage, troubleshooting, and resolution of test defects and plug-in incompatibilities as they arise.
- Advise the Project Delivery Lead on risks and issues to the scope, schedule and cost of the project, based on the findings in the health check report and the list of open defects remaining by the end of the engagement (which intentionally ends before the project is scheduled to go live in January 2021).
- Word document report for Sandbox installation health check.
- Updates must be made to any assigned project-specific Jira tickets.
- Solid experience in Jenkins upgrade
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.