Java Software Engineer
Our client is a large corporate that relies technology team to be successful. They are currently going through extensive change due to growth and they will be replacing most of their major systems. To ensure quality solutions, they have created an Integration team that will focus on helping the development team integrate ERP scale apps effectively.
You are an experienced Java developer with expertise in back end development (Oracle or SQL Server). You have worked with WebServices such as SOAP or REST and you like to developer reusable interfaces. You like to work in an environment where you can directly impact the business and see your contribution.
This company is a BC success story that has a track record of investing in technology and providing career opportunities to their team. They have a reputation for maintain quality of life while offering interesting projects and big company benefits.
What you need to have:
• 5+ year in enterprise software development including expertise in Java
• Back end development expertise is key (Oracle and / or SQL Server)
• Expertise in WebServices (REST/SOAP) and JSON is strongly preferred
• An architecturally oriented developer who likes to develop reusable interfaces
It would be nice if you also had:
• Experience with Software AG WebMethods
• Front end development experience
What you will be doing:
• Join a newly formed integration team and play a role in establishing standards for integrations in enterprise environment
• Prepare work package plans and deadlines
• System analysis, design and development
• Provide technical coaching to developers
• Participate in some of largest dev projects in Vancouver while building your career
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada and available for interviews in Vancouver
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, wit...