We are looking for Java Developers to join one of BC’s Best Employers.
- Back End Java Developer
- Experience with Java 8+
- Experience with Spring (Springboot, Microservices, etc.)
What & Why:
As a Java Developer, you will join a highly motivated and experienced team, building the next generation of mobile/online banking for hundreds of Credit Unions across Canada impacting millions of Canadians in their banking. We're an open-source environment and many of our squads (we use Spotify squad model) are using Spring, Spring Cloud Netflix, Kubernetes, Docker, among other in our tech stack.
Our client develops web and mobile applications as well as provides infrastructure hosting and support for a large retail financial network. They have received a number of awards for their software, and continue to develop & implement new features for business clients to grow their member base.
- A university degree in computer science or software engineering (or equivalent) and 5+ years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- A strong level knowledge of Java and ecosystem, Server-Side Java experience including multi-threading and concurrency, TCP and experience of web, enterprise application development, tiered application design and microservices
- Knowledge of frameworks/technologies such as JUnit, Mockito, JSON, HTTP, RAML, Spring (Boot, Test, Cloud, Auth), Hibernate/JPA, MySQL.
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bamboo, Sonar, Jenkins).
- Skills to dig into hard technical problems and large/complex codebases without getting stuck.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology