Java Developer – Response Engineer
You are a Java Developer at the front end of your career. You have gained commercial experience as a Java Developer (Co-op experience will also be considered) and you are looking for an opportunity to join a company where you can grow. You have excellent interpersonal skills and you love problem-solving. This role works across teams and with external clients to diagnose and solve issues. You will gain excellent knowledge of their products and have an opportunity to build your skills and reputation.
Our client currently employs approximately 800 talented high-tech people around the world in eight countries. They invest in training and company benefits (bonus, RSP matching). They are expanding rapidly and opening new offices around the world. If you are thinking about the future, you should talk to us about this role. Our client offers leading technology, a great team culture of collaboration and work/life balance and a nice downtown office. They also have a track record of developing and promoting from within.
What you need to have:
• 1-3 years of Java development experience, preferably with a commercial software product company
• Knowledge of cloud-based technology
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
What you will be doing:
• Working in a specialist team, you will collaborate with other internal teams as well as external customers
• Problem and code analysis, reverse engineering
• Hotfixes – critical and security
• Research relevant technology at your own initiative to stay current and contribute ideas
Please note: Candidates need to be authorized to work and available for interviews in Vancouver.
For information about TEEMA Solutions Group and to consider other career opportunities, please visit our website at www.teemagroup.com
Connect with employer:
About TEEMA Solutions Group
Why we are different TEEMA is governed by rock solid values, a mandate to empower our members and a commitment to excellence. Our Members are the most tenured in the staffing industry, with deep a...