Finning Canada Number of Openings:
Join the Finning family! Finning Canada is seeking a J/ Parts Person in Prince George, BC. As the J/ Parts Person you are responsible for handling a variety of parts sales duties including telephone sales orders as well as all facets of the parts ordering system.
We look forward to you joining our team!Job Description:
- Support all parts functions including parts sales
- Shop parts sales
- Sourcing and ordering used parts
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Pulling customer and branch parts orders
- Processing parts credits
- Packing and labeling parts orders for shipment
- Process customer orders
- Participate in parts related special projects and assignments
- Participate in call quality and performance initiatives as required
Other functions may include but are not limited to:
- NEP sourcing of CAT and non-CAT parts
- Procurement of non-CAT parts
- Managing backordered parts
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**Qualifications:
- Journeyperson parts certification coupled with previous parts, warehouse, front counter, sales experience and Caterpillar product knowledge
- A high performance, positive attitude and the ability to build and maintain respectful working relationships
- Clearly demonstrate enthusiasm about their work and must be able to function effectively and purposefully in a dynamic environment
- This self-motivated individual will be a team player with highly developed organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and potentially unhappy customers
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Driven to provide unparalleled customer service and must have the ability to seamlessly multitask
- Computer literacy with applicable software knowledge along with shop parts experience
- Experience with SIS, AIMS, Antares, SIMSi, InfoCast, Lawson M3, Landmark Smart Office, M3 Sales Automation and the MS Office Package will be considered assets
- Industry experience in the following areas would be considered strong assets to a successful candidacy: mining, heavy construction and technology products.
- Experience in After Market under carriage as well as CAT will be required.
This is a Continuous Shift 7 x 7 rotation
**Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the current Collective Agreement**
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.