Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining a variety of Caterpillar equipment. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Troubleshoot and repair Caterpillar equipment
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement**Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Completion, or be in the process of completing Finning S-level courses
- Self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to safe work environment.
- Team player with excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Computer literacy along with an understanding of Finning systems and software programs would be considered assets
- Previous Caterpillar and general line equipment repair experience
- Please note that 3rd and 4th year Apprentice Mechanics will also be considered for this posting.
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.