We are looking to hire a full-time Technical Recruiter with minimum 3+ years experience sourcing on software, IT and engineering skillsets to join one of Vancouver's fastest growing operations.
The technical sourcing recruiter should be well versed in candidate generation.
This Recruiter will work with their peer recruiters and business leaders to drive strategies for candidate attraction. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. Primary
• The Technical Recruiter will drive the sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
• The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize.
• They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
• Create fantastic job postings, network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers and executives you support, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team, requiring juggling and daily prioritizing.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
Skills you need:
Recruiting, Recruitment, Talent acquisition, Human resources, Ats, Hiring, Full cycle
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS -
• 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience hiring software engineers, tech manager and other technical roles.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research. • Experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
• ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Strong customer orientation with ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Can navigate ambiguous problems with ease. This position can start immediately and compensation is competitive based on experience!
#39 - BrainStation - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less
About SWIS Recruiting & Employment Ltd.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. SWIS Recruiting & Employment is a people...Read More