Join a Canada wide organisation recognised as one of Canada’s top employers!
- Fast moving position – no two days will be the same!
- An organisation which welcomes a proactive approach and people who want to get involved in new things
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
What & Why:
Working as part of an 8 strong IT support team you will be responsible for providing internal technical support to staff on network, email and product related issues, providing both telephone and hands-on support. You will also be expected to identify potential issues before they arise and (working with your peers) define corrective actions.
Employing over 200 staff this organisation prides themself on bring a great place to work and has received Canada-wide recognition for this. They provide support to their client base across a number of areas, assisting them in negotiating contracts, benefits packages and more. Their work environment is fast-paced and they have a number of key initiatives planned in 2019 to further optimise their IT capabilities.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Experienced in similar IT support positions in fast-paced environments
- Knowledgeable in Windows operating systems, MS Active Directory and Exchange Server 2013
- Comfortable working in an environment which encourages continuous improvement and change for the better
- Strong communication skills – able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant technical discipline (Computer Science, IT etc)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.