Join the Fortinet team in anIT Specialistrole where you will be responsible for the secure operation and administration of our networks!Job Responsibilities:
Job Experience Required:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person, through ticket system or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Clean up computers.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- 1+ years in overall IT support experience
- Experience in the client disk encryption, service monitoring application, ITSM and endpoint management tools
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Support experience for Windows AD, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Good understanding of IP Networking concepts (LANs, WANs, DNS, DHCP, VPNs, etc)
- Team/results-oriented, flexible, proactive, self-starter
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and organization skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
Software and Programming Information Technology