Are you a go-getter with impeccable analytical skills? Are you a people person who loves challenges? If so, welcome to the great world of Information Security! As an IT Compliance and Internal Audit Analyst, you’ll have the responsibility for upkeeping Hyperwallet’s security and compliance plan.
Who We Are
As the leading payout provider for the independent workforce, Hyperwallet understands the importance of people. In fact, our payout platform is designed to put people first, providing workers with fast and secure earnings acceptance, financial support services, and helpful tracking and reporting tools. Not surprisingly, this commitment to worker support is borne from our company’s innovative approach to supporting our people and their careers.
Who You Are
Analytical: You tap in to your fine tuned analytical IT capabilities to conduct compliance testing. You assess risk, evaluate internal controls, and are one step ahead of the game plan. Future-proofing the company’s business processes and infrastructure are a top priority- second only to warding off threats and maintaining Hyperwallet’s security. You are comfortable acting as both an internal auditor and a project manager, and enjoy using your knowledge about the organization to find creative and effective solutions.
Flexible: You recognize that frameworks and business requirements are living entities. Quick, curious, and engaged, you strive to continually grow your knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) constructs in order to meet these needs. Being a part of a dynamic IT organization excites you.
Personable: You act as a champion of Information Security, IT Compliance, and Internal Audit within the organization. You enjoy collaborating across departments and verticals to achieve shared goals. You are passionate about training others on security best practice and IT audit. As a point of contact for security-related questions both from internal stakeholders and external parties (auditors, vendors, and clients), you are an effective communicator.
All About the Details: Internal controls, external requirements, and security policy are your wheelhouse. You enjoy finding ways to minimize duplications and drive efficiencies. Details are important to you, and you make a point to know your stuff.
What You’ll Do
- Create and Maintain the IT Compliance Programme in alignment with internal and audit requirements
- Audit critical IT, Business, and Operational processes
- Develop and maintain the information security policies and procedures
- Execute on third party due diligence programs
- Oversee Security Awareness Training initiatives, including online training, security advisories, and staff education programs
- Active member of the Security Threat and Assessment Group
- Contribute to the implementation of a comprehensive risk tracking GRC process
- Play an active role in the Risk Assessment and Risk Management process
- Point of contact for internal inquiries regarding information security, notifies staff of security related updates via internal communication channels
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, social sciences, or computer science
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-paced, technical environment with changing priorities
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical ability
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), proficiency in English
- Understanding of information security concepts and IT enterprise functions
- Strong knowledge of or desire to learn IT audit standards such as PCI-DSS, SOC 1/2/3, and ISO27001
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience in project management is a plus
Pay the planet with Hyperwallet. At Hyperwallet, our goal is to provide organizations with a frictionless, transparent, and reliable way to distribute funds to their global contractors, s...