Req ID: 66048
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a IT Asset Management & Inventory Tech - SAM to join our team in Burnaby , British Columbia (CA-BC) , Canada (CA) . Position Responsibilities:
The Asset Inventory Technician is responsible for the maintenance of the Asset Database that records the status of the configuration, demographic and financial details of the client's computer assets, ensuring the capture of changes caused by projects, install, move, add and change (IMAC) and Incident activities. The position deals with client inquiries and provides a variety of internal and customer reports as required. This service enables the client to monitor which assets are allocated to Client Users. The position is responsible for meeting contractual service level requirements and service level objectives. Position Duties:
• Monitors hardware and software inventory for all the client's computer assets.
• Updates and maintains records in the Asset Database from initial data capture of asset information through to asset disposal.
• Records and tracks hardware and software acquisitions, installations, replacements, upgrades, moves, transfers, storage, disposal, theft, and warranty replacements.
• Provides warehouse with asset tag information.
• Verifies asset information via interaction with tools, front line technical staff, warehouse staff, and customers.
• Performs root cause analysis on discrepancies to determine the actual status of assets.
• Researches and analyzes deployment documentation, asset inventory forms, and shipping documentation.
• Responds to customer queries for asset information.
• Generates regular and ad-hoc reports of asset inventory activity for internal use and for customers.
• Performs inventory audits and verification reviews on customer and/or contractor sites. Participates in annual inventory processes as required.
• Contributes to the development of documents and procedures.
• Identifies the need for improvements and makes recommendations to maximize efficiency and Skills Required:
• Minimum of 4+ years of experience in a similar role
• Strong Excel and Dashboard skills
• End to End Software License Life Cycle Experience including Knowledge and experience with complex datacenter software licenses for Vendors such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Adobe, etc.
• Experience in industry-leading SAM tools such as SNOW/Flexera preferred
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment. About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Database, Oracle, ERP, Management, Technology