Permanent Primary Location:
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems. Join the team that supports virtual & onsite events at Deloitte.What will your typical day look like?
During a typical workday you will be primarily responsible for providing virtual and in-person conferencing support; scheduling and supporting events. You will be the main point of contact for conferencing related questions and you will regularly collaborate with different streams within our organization.
Additional responsibilities include hardware, software and basic networking support, documenting issues and resolutions, following incident management processes, maintaining inventory and completing other duties as assigned. You will demonstrate strong collaboration skills in working with fellow technicians and with the Information Technology Services support teams who oversee centralized service provisions.About the team
The Conferencing Solutions team provides on-site and virtual conferencing support to our diverse base of professionals in Canada and Chile, as well as end-user support in the province. You will report into the IT Manager of the Conferencing Solutions team; and while you will work primarily in the Vancouver office, you will be required to work virtually with our teams in other locations.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Positive mindset; you are resilient, resourceful and dedicated to delivering high quality service in a demanding environment, both in-person and virtually.
- Familiarity with in-room technology such as Crestron and Skype Room Systems, and experience in Skype, Teams, Zoom, GlobalMeet, conferencing platforms.
- Experience working in a networked environment and ability resolve moderately complex technical issues, providing accurate analysis and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, troubleshooting, organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure; as well as flexibility, energy and ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a diverse team and across teams (to help improve processes or services), and to operate under minimal supervision, with virtual interaction.
- Strong, effective and clear oral and written communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Ability to work within flexible hours between 7:30am and 7:00pm. Weekend and after-hours support may be required to meet project specific timelines and goals.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production