- 6-month intermediate iOS developer role with a well established brand
- Opportunity to work in a tightly knit team delivering solutions for internal and external users
- Great chance to be part of a large-scale growth period
What & Why:
As a result of growth our client is looking to add three contract iOS developers to their tight knot mobile team. This is a great chance to join a global success story with exceptional mobile leadership. You will be working cross-functionally within your scrum team to help develop and design apps to be used by both internal and external users. You will be responsible for R&D, concepts and estimating solutions in an agile environment as well as working with the operations team to triage and fix critical production issues.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large-scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 2+ years iOS development experience
- 1-2 years Swift experience
- A strong understanding of mobile Design Patterns and SDLC
- Experience with unit tests, continuous integration and automation
- Experience working with REST APIs and integrating 3rd party systems
- Experience with Apple App Store deployment
- Experience with node.js, Android and/or Python is a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Sci, MIS, Business or related experience.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.