Investor Relations Associate – 3710-KH
Our Client is a private investment firm that offers conservative high yielding investment funds to Canadian investors and are looking for an Investor Relations representative to join their team. The firm operates a MIC and a REIT.Who you are!
You are a polished, personable and organized Investor Relations representative with a positive outlook and an excellent team player. This role requires a hands-on individual with strong verbal and written communication skills, a can-do attitude and an eye for problem solving. You are a people-person who takes pride in the quality of their work.Where is it based?
Conveniently located in Downtown, VancouverResponsibilities
- Receiving and processing subscriptions, redemption's and transfers while providing customer service to investors and dealers
- Provide 100% accuracy when processing treasury issuance and redemption's with a keen attention to detail
- Providing administrative and marketing support to the Chief Operations Officer
- Attending meetings and providing a satisfactory service to financial advisers
- Assisting investors with inquiries regarding documentation, daily requests, balance, performance information and general fund questions
- Maintaining and updating all marketing materials and company website
- Contributing to company growth by assisting the team with ongoing projects
- Assisting in events and public interaction
Timeline for this role
- 3 years’ experience in an Investor Relations position preferably with a predominantly financial background
- Competent in computer programmes namely Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to liaise in a relatable manner with clients
- Excellent phone manner
- A deep understanding of subscription and offering memorandum documentation
- Security filings experience would be a great asset
The client is looking to interview perspective candidates asap with an asap start for the successful candidate once all due diligence has been completed.Is this you?
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiters with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Kate Humphries, Recruitment Consultant or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #3710-KH, if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.
Banking, Finance and Insurance