Our client, a private firm in the Investment industry, is looking for someone to join their small, professional and welcoming team. Who you are!
You are an experienced and capable individual with a keen interest in the financial services sector. You have at least five years’ IIROC experience, strong analytical and problems solving skills; and are highly organized and detailed. The Role
This is an exciting role for someone who is interested in Finance and wants to be involved with bond and equity trading. As you are joining a small team, the role includes a wide variety of general office administration and accounting duties. Where is it based?
Vancouver (South Granville area) Responsibilities
- Investment accounting
- Bond and equity trading
- Delivery instructions
- Issuing cheques / deposits / online banking
- Administrative duties (faxing, filing, mail sorting, cheque deliveries)
- Processing of spreadsheets
Timeline for this role
- Minimum 5 years IIROC experience (licensed assistant or back office position) required
- Applicant must have clear communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skill
- Problem solving skills and able to resolve conflicts
- Able to work under-pressure and prioritize effectively
- Interest in the financial services sector
- Organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
The aim is for the successful candidate to start as soon as possibleWhat’s in it for you?
Competitive base salary commensurate with experience; plus a significant annual discretionary bonus and three weeks’ vacation to start. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team and take on a variety of duties. Is this you?
Please apply online @ http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Candace Amirault, Business & Recruitment Manager or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #2483-CA,
if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap. Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.