Our client is a reputable investment management firm with an established portfolio of high-net worth clients. They are currently seeking a professional and experienced Investment Operations Supervisor to join their team. You are an exemplary leader and collaborator looking to promote productivity and support the success of your team. Along with making an impact, you value working with a supportive company to fulfill your own professional goals. If this is the role you’ve been waiting for, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Oversee day to day activities of team operations – service delivery, workflow and compliance with regulations and company policies
- Provide industry best practices and leadership to the operations team with training and professional development activities
- Ensure all internal quality control measures are enforced and adhered to
- Maintain department standards in line with audit requirements
- Handle supervisory authorizations for account processing and resolution of client matters
- Generate required reporting for monthly, quarterly and annual review
- Interpret and review existing policies and procedures for continual improvements
- Additional projects and deliverables, as required
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in investment industry; preferably with an IIROC affiliated firm
- Completion of Canadian Securities Course and knowledge of NBIN is considered an asset
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and order management systems (OMS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to efficiently delegate and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proven leadership skills and excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17230 and by clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Banking, Finance and Insurance