iA Private Wealth Inc.
7th Floor – 609 Granville Street, Vancouver, B.C. V7Y 1G5
Handle all client service problems promptly, efficiently and with enthusiasm.
Part-time. Can work from home during Covid-19.
1) Mandarin speaking and writing is preferred, but not required.
2) Educational or work experience related to financial management
3) College degree is preferable but not required.
4) High level of oral and written communication skills.
5) An engaging personality. Clients must like our Investment Associates.
6) Personally well organized.
7) Ability to manage time, not only your own but the Advisor. Keep the Advisor on schedule.
8) Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
Duties: (training will be provided)
a) Confirm completion of time-sensitive work and supporting documentation.
b) Ensure quick resolution of issues by coordinating with Operations and Home Office.
c) Update new accounts and offer continuous service by conducting operations.
d) Engage with clients and internal departments.
e) Design narrative investment memorandums for social media and other digital formats
f) File and maintain account documentation and client information.
g) Support financial advisor to organize and execute mailings and client communications.
h) Respond to client's queries on accounts and trading procedures
i) Maintain the financial advisors' CRM
j) Manage confidentiality of client, financial advisor, and company information.
k) Interact with partners to receive and share client portfolios and relationship information daily.
l) Function as the concierge in the office, making everyone feel welcome
#39 - Brain Station - Take Risks, Learn More & Stress Less