Are you a resourceful and detailed thinker always seeing the big-picture in any situation? Our client is a progressive boutique financial services firm, looking for an exceptionally bright and motivated Investment and Insurance Administrator to join their entrepreneurial team. If you are highly engaging with an innovative approach to solutions, seeking an exciting and rewarding new opportunity within a fast-paced setting, this could be the role for you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Provide administrative and technical support in the areas of finance, insurance, benefits and investments
- Assist with queries, including opening and transferring investment accounts as needed
- Liaise with clients, advisors, insurance carriers and other financial institutions
- Handle administrative functions for new policy applications, request and renewals
- Manage client records and documentation system within internal database
- Review and prepare financial reports, statements, annuity quotes.
- Provide assistance to financial advisors in their research, analysis, and preparation of financial data
- Process company account transactions, track and update KYCs
- Record continuing education credits and commissions for advisors
- Help facilitate the development of investment processes and projects
- Ensure review of processes to meet legislative requirements and compliance standards
- Additional related tasks and projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the finance or investment industry
- Completion of Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Valid Life Insurance License for BC strongly considered an asset
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to expertly multi-task, prioritize, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate decisiveness with sharp problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain the highest level of discretion and maintain confidentiality
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to submit their resume by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17519 and by clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Banking, Finance and Insurance