Paladin Risk Solutions is a specialized risk, intelligence, and investigative consultancy. We provide a suite of services to identify, mitigate, and respond to risk that supports our clients with insightful solutions for their complex issues. We are backed by over 30 years of proven experience in local, domestic and global markets. By pairing our specialized personnel to your specific industry or issue at hand, we provide superior risk solutions.
Job Skills / Requirements
Our General Investigations department is expanding, and we are looking for a senior investigator to join our team. We would like to hear from candidates with years of experience conducting and managing investigations on behalf of law firms, public and private companies, crown corporations and regulatory bodies. Successful candidates would be tasked to manage and conduct investigations according to Paladin's high standards of quality and due process.Duties and Responsibilities:
You are a great fit if you have:
- Conduct and manage investigations with minimal supervision.
- Prepare and defend reports.
- Coordinate investigative inquiries with different teams when required.
- Client management.
- Sound understanding and hands on experience with compliance, regulatory and insurance investigations.
- Able to conduct investigative interviews.
- Excellent understanding of the national court system and legal proceedings.
- Solid business acumen.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Private Investigators license required.
- 5 years conducting investigations or equivalent experience.
- Must be fluent in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- CFI, PCI, CAMS, CFE, and/or CFE Designations would be considered an asset.
Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.