Our client is looking for an experienced Inventory Manager to join their team in Delta, BC. As the Warehouse Supervisor, you would report to the Materials Manager and you would have 5 direct reports. Working hours are Monday to Friday 6 or 6:30AM to 2:30 or 3PM.
As a leading manufacturer in the marine industry, they have dominated the industry for more than a century. If you want to work for a world-renowned company that employs professionals, develops, and builds the best product on the market, apply now!
You are an experienced Inventory Manager with 5-7 years of experience. You will be responsible for inventory management, overseeing the shipping and receiving department and liaise with the engineering and sales department to ensure an efficient flow of parts and materials. Your responsibilities will include the following:
What you have:
• 5+ years of warehousing experience including 2-3 years of leadership experience
• Experience and knowledge of cross border shipping
• Ideally having been TDG certified
• Experience supporting manufacturing projects is an asset
• Forklift Operator Certification an asset
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and reprioritize as needed
• Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Proven computer skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
Compensation & Benefits:
• 3 weeks vacation
• Comprehensive benefits package including RRSP contribution
• 47-53K, depending on experience
• Bonus of up to 10%
Connect with employer:
About Chorius Executive Search
CHORIUS is a Vancouver BC based Executive Search & Management Consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the small, mid-sized and large businesses.
We assist Executives to make distinctive...