Canada Drives is a young, dynamic, and fast growing company. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
We are looking for an Inventory Coordinator in our Downtown Vancouver office.What you'll be doing:
What you should already have:
- Appraising Trade-in Vehicles
- Communicating with sales team and partners to purchase vehicles
- Negotiating prices with wholesales and dealers
- Monitoring and controlling available inventory, tracking purchases and
- requirements, and reporting vehicles
- Confirming and recording vehicle specifications
- Maintaining communication with partners regarding auction status, inspection status and paperwork
- Maintaining positive business relationships with Dealers and Wholesalers
- Identifying, recording and reporting vehicle damages and expenses
- Experience using advanced excel functions
What We Will Give You:
- Car knowledge and a passion to learn more about the auto industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys thinking on their feet and can excel under pressure
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Ability to drive vehicles with either standard or automatic transmission
- Basic computer skills
- Skill in delivery of customer service, multi-tasking, organization and detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented and creative
- Base salary: $35,000
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums.
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass.
Banking, Finance and Insurance