family of companies is an online grocery delivery business headquartered in Vancouver, with integrated operations through our Be Fresh
and Blush Lane
markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day. SPUD.CA
is looking for permanent, full-time Inventory Coordinators (ICQA)
based out of our Vancouver, BC
warehouse (1660 E Hastings Street). This is a graveyard shift 11:00 pm- 7:30 am
. Actual days worked TBD but will be a permanent, full-time shift. Must be available to train for the first week Monday- Friday 2:00- 10:30 pm.
Duties & Responsibilities
Inventory Coordinators handle critical aspects of Inventory Control & Quality Assurance (ICQA) for the warehouse team. They have exceptional attention to detail and understand that continuous improvements, however small, are key to our ability to maintain our industry-leading customer experience. This is a team of tech-savvy individuals, who are comfortable operating in multiple different virtual environments.
- Use of a mobile device to manage inventory on the floor
- Maintain inventory accuracy and integrity
- Investigation & resolution of inventory issues
- Identify behaviours or processes that lead to mistakes or inaccuracies
- Cycle count auditing
- Coach Receiving & Stocking team members for performance
- Financial adjustment of inventory, as required
- Review, adjustment and receipt of inbound invoices
- Maintain shelf location etiquette
- Dynamic consolidation of product in locations
- Product onboarding including attribute building
- SOP development
- Kaizen activities
- Clean and organize work areas
- Embrace and embody SPUD's Core Values
- Help your team members to excel
- Work hard and have fun!
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements
- Sherlock Holmes-level detective skills
- An organized sock drawer
- Above average competency with Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude and comfort in learning how to operate new software
- Extreme attention to detail
- Proven ability to think creatively to complete assigned tasks.
- Team-first mentality
- Demonstrated focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to actively problem solve and improve processes on a daily basis
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs continuously
- Ability to work on your feet all day, bending, leaning, crouching and walking
- Ability to work for extended periods of time, and entire shifts in our walk-in refrigerated coolers or freezers
- $17.00 per hour starting wage + $0.60 per hour graveyard premium.
- 20% discount on all of our products on spud.ca!
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the first of the month after 90 days)