Seeking Inventory Accountant for an established company in Delta, B.C.!
Who - the Company:
Our client is an established and well-known fishing company dedicated to sustainable fishing strategies to ensure the preservation of our resource in the future.
What - the Role:
This company is seeking a new Inventory Accountant who is responsible for the maintenance of harvesting, production and inventory records.
The Inventory accountant is specifically responsible for:
- Record Landings
- Managing pre-landing information and preparing for anticipated landings
- Recording all relevant landing data in accounting system
- Tracking and recording data regarding transportation of product
- Preparing and distributing daily Landings Summary Input reports
- Production and Inventory
- Coordinate with processing facilities to receive production records
- Ensuring timely receipt of all documentation related to inventory
- Recording production details in accounting and inventory system
- Recording inventory transfers and shipments in accounting and inventory system
- Preparation and distribution of Production Summary Report
- Sales support
- Input inventory/ production on timely basis to enable sales order to be filled
- Miscellaneous support required by sales team
- Month End
- Monthly inventory reconciliation
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
Who - the Candidate:
We are looking for a candidate with at least 1-year experience in a similar role and has strong communication skills. Inventory experience preferred!
Competitive base salary commensurate with level of skills and experience- please discuss with Swim.
When & How to Apply:
Click the APPLY NOW button. This search is moving quickly! Please connect with your recruiter at Swim if you are interested in discussing further.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance