Internal Audit Student 8-12month term starting January 2023
Are you a Finance/Accounting/Business student or a recent graduate looking to gain internal audit and risk management work experience and build new skills?
Do you have a passion for auditing or risk management and are you eager to take on new challenges? If so, we want to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, come join our team!
The Internal Audit Student is a support role working with a more experienced auditor to plan, execute, and report audit engagements. Such engagements may include financial, operational, compliance, internal control, and governance reviews. The student will be driven to find ways to improve the company’s business processes.
The successful candidate is expected to implement innovative ideas to maximize audit efficiency and effectiveness utilizing audit software and data analytics tools.Here's what we’re looking for:
What Tolko will provide you:
- Current enrollment in a Finance/Accounting/Business program or recent graduation from any of these areas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use ACL or other tools for data analysis.
- Business writing skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and use own resources to find innovative solutions to new problems.
Experience you will gain from this position:
- An opportunity to learn more about internal audit processes, risk management, and process improvement.
- A good foundation for internal audit/risk management career.
- A solid team to support you
- Planning, executing, and reporting internal audit engagements.
- Using CAAT tools to analyze large data for audit purposes.
- Business process improvement methods.
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWho We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 65 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until end of day Thursday November 24, 2022.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To protect the privacy of your personal information, please ensure that when you apply, you are directed to Tolko’s job board at https://recruiting.ultipro.ca
or you are accessing Tolko job opportunities through our website at www.tolko.com/careers
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance