This is a brand-new role as the company is growing and expanding.
- Innovative company in the sports/wearable/augmented reality space!
- This is a brand-new role as the company is growing and expanding!
- Lots of room for growth and to be mentored by some of the best!
What & Why:
There is lots of growth and mentorship in this role to work with some of the best people! The intermediate UX/UI Designer should have four or more years of experience and a compelling portfolio. They should be comfortable not only designing visually appealing interfaces, but also wireframing interaction flows and creating prototypes. They should also know iOS, Android, and product design like the back of their hand, and they should be prepared to assist the VP of Product, the Creative Director and Senior UX Director with product development.
Exciting company in the sports wearables/augmented reality space. Company was founded in 2016 and has grown tremendously since and have received lots of recognition for their product innovation!
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Strong mobile experience working on iOS/Android in a product shop
- An awe-inspiring portfolio of mobile and other user experiences with descriptions of your process, role, and contributions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least 4 years of industry experience in UI/UX and/or interaction design in products that have been released to market.
- Knowledge of best practices and tools for developing user journeys, task flows, and wireframes for mobile applications.
- Experience in information architecture, interaction strategy, customer research, and the construction of software.
- An aptitude for translating project needs and brand characteristics into an authentic interface solution.
- A demonstrated ability to prototype and qualify UI design concepts to meet functional UI/UX design requirements.
- Experience using Sketch and wireframe prototyping tools such as InVision, Framer, Principle, and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bonus points if you are a swimmer or into cycling/fitness.
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology