Intermediate to Senior Coastal Engineer: Harvey 2366
We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding environmental consulting firm who has been voted as one of Canada’s top 100 small and medium employers for 2018 and 2019.
We pride ourselves on providing a fun, challenging and supportive environment that allows our people to achieve their professional objectives and goals while enjoying the journey along the way.
We are currently looking for a Professional Engineer, who has 5 to 10 years’ of coastal engineering working experience.
- Your primary role will be to design, manage and lead the execution and delivery of coastal engineering services to our clients, while building a team to support growth in this service area.
- A minimum of 5 to10 years of coastal engineering experience with Federal, Provincial and municipal regulatory knowledge, experience in the consulting environmental world. would be an asset...
- A bachelor or post graduate degree in coastal engineering, a Masters degree would be considered an asset
- Registered as a Professional Engineer (or eligibility) with EGBC
- Experience in project management including planning, managing timelines, budgets and resources and supervising technical staff.
- Experience in the design and execution of coastal structures such as shore protection, rip rap, breakwaters, and artificial reefs.
- Experience in assessment / inspection / maintenance of docks, gangways, piles, and harbour features.
- Experience in stream restoration, habitat compensation, wetlands, beach nourishment, marine sediment remediation and/or dredging programs.
- Experience in business development, staff training and mentoring, and technical quality control.
- Excellent writing skills and excellent oral communication skills
- The experience and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
This is a fulltime position
Salary is based on current working experience
Benefits package is available