IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Intermediate Tester to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable organization
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work-life balance
- Supports an engaged, collaborative, and exceptional learning, research, and working environment for staff, and faculty.
- Enables a cohesive alignment of practices and processes.
- Create a simple, intuitive, consistent user experience where we interact with confidence and ease.
- Ensures reliable, integrated, and accessible institutional data that enables people to make informed, strategic decisions.
- Positions our client and its people to embrace opportunities and adapt to future needs and requirements.
- It provides robust, secure, sustainable solutions that are fiscally responsible.
Top Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline. Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Technology Management, or other relevant program preferred.
- Certifications in one or more of the following are an asset: related test management or testing certifications (ISTQB, ASQ, PMI-RMP, Six Sigma).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience, in-depth knowledge of applications, and the business requirements supporting them or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate experience with applications and the business requirements supporting them.
- Project Management experience is an asset.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (such as MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.