For more than 20 years Global Relay has set the standard and trends in compliant communications with our multi-award winning unified communications, data capture, and data analysis platform. We securely capture and manage the world's communications data and give its owners greater control and visibility to drive value and ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements of a large variety of industries and authorities.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits and all the other typical things you expect, but we are not your typical company. Global Relay is a career-making company. It is a place for big ideas, new challenges, and cutting-edge innovation. It is a place where you can make an impact.Your Role:
As an Intermediate React Developer at Global Relay, you'll be providing great user experiences for authenticating and authorizing our customers. Your work will be used across our entire product line and will help tens of thousands of users every day. As our user base grows you will be helping to scale our system by as much as 100x.
This is an opportunity to work alongside some of the best developers in British Columbiaand apply your craft in an environment that encourages creative thinking and autonomy. Our software is developed by small, focused agile teams of developers and QA. We encourage our developers to think beyond a single component to build complete system solutions. Challenge yourself by learning new technologies, and apply your skills across our different projects and application domains. If you are committed to code that is clean, well-tested, well-reviewed, performant and secure then you'll fit in around here.Tech Stack:
- Work as a part of an agile development team to implement React-based web pages.
- Work with the UX group to translate mock-ups into web pages that are accessible, performant, and user-friendly.
- Ensure the highest quality code through writing unit tests, code reviews, and static code analysis tools.
- Enable great QA by collaborating with SDETs (Software Development Engineers in Test) to design well-thought-out test cases.
- Collaborate with your team and product owners to create and refine clear and concise user stories.
- Learn and share your knowledge through great documentation and frequent communication.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and related web technologies like Sass/Less, AJAX and JSON.
- Skilled in writing functional and unit tests using web testing frameworks.
- In addition these are assets:
- Experience with major front-end frameworks such as ExtJS, Angular, Vue.js.
- Linux knowledge and experience.
- Unit testing with Mocha or Jasmine/Jest and also Selenium.
- A passion for Authentication, Authorization, or Cryptography
At Global Relay there is no ceiling. This is the land of opportunity for the energetic, intelligent, and driven people that make this company great. The combination of the right people in the right positions and a rapidly growing company means unlimited career potential.
You will receive the mentoring, coaching, and support that you need to reach your personal and career goals. You'll be part of a culture that promotes and rewards hard work and creativity and will grow into the new opportunities that are available to you.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com