Intermediate .Net Developer (Contract) Location:
Greater Vancouver, ON Responsibilities
Our client is searching for an Intermediate .Net Software Developer to work closely with a dedicated product team to code quality solutions and features for Requirements
- Around 4-6 years of experience with .Net Framework / C#
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with SQL Server or Oracle databases including authoring stored procedures, views and triggers
- Strong experience with data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and working directly with engineers and product owners
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer, Science, Electrical, Engineering or related discipline/experience
- Good understanding and familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience designing and developing applications for a clustered or retail environment
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology