Our client, a local law firm in Vancouver (West Broadway area), is seeking an intermediate Legal Administrative Assistant, working in the area of Litigation. This is a great opportunity for candidates with Chinese language skills to utilize their language skills while in a position that offers growth and development!
The successful candidate will have:
• excellent organizational skills, be able to prioritize effectively and work efficiently with instruction
• be fluent in English, Mandarin and or Cantonese. Ability to read and write is necessary
• a minimum of 2-3 years litigation experience
• possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management abilities
• completed a Legal Administrative Assistant certificate program
Duties will include:
• editing, formatting and proofreading legal documents and correspondence
• file organization and maintenance, manage bring forward system
• general administrative duties
Connect with employer:
About Eva Lee and Associates Recruitment Ltd
Eva Lee & Associates Recruitment Ltd is a local Vancouver based recruitment agency, specializing in permanent, temporary and contract staffing solutions for the business & legal community i...