We are assisting our Surrey based law firm client, conveniently located in the Central City Tower and accessible by skytrain in downtown Surrey, one of the fastest growing business communities.
They currently have an intermediate Legal Administrative Assistant opportunity available working in their busy litigation department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- File preparation and management (file opening and closing, daily filing etc.)
- Client Contact
- Drafting correspondence and document preparation
- Arranging couriers, process servers, mail, etc.
- Scheduling and prepping of appointments
- Receiving, reviewing, and paying invoices
- Managing the Lawyer’s schedule and BF system
- Summation document production when necessary
- Other administrative tasks as needed
The successful candidate will have:
- A LAA certification from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years’ of working experience within a busy litigation practice and a track record in producing high quality work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with billing
- Working knowledge of BC Online, Dye & Durham, LTSA, Time Matters, Summation, and PC Law
- The ability to work independently in a team based environment
- A self starter approach who shows initiative and can anticipate the next step
- Strong client service skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- A go getter attitude who wants to be a team player
If you are interested in this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com