Location: Surrey, B.C.
Prestigious law firm in Surrey is seeking an intermediate accountant to join an ambitious legal finance team. They offer a comprehensive support structure within a growing and exciting environment.
This is a medium sized law firm with up to 75 staff dealing in numerous areas of practice including corporate/commercial, taxation, will/estates, real estate and personal injury. The firm offers an array of interesting work and diverse experiences for an accounting professional.
If you are seeking a top quality employer and wish to grow your career and polish your skills, this is the company of choice.
Future growth will include the taking on of additional accounting responsibilities with potential to progress toward a Senior Accounting title.
· Data entry for A/P and A/R functions
· Invoice postings
· Disbursement of cheques
· Client related trust payouts for real estate
· File openings
· Bank reconciliations
· 3+ years as accounting clerk/intermediate accounting.
· Law firm experience or ability to work in a professional services firm.
· A proactive approach with strong invoicing/data entry skills
· A flexible attitude to work with a driven staff of lawyers and legal assistants to meet necessary deadlines.
· Completion or current enrollment in CPA program and/or BCIT graduate preferred but not required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
· Starting salary between $40,000-$45,000 per annum
· Health benefits including dental, extended medical, MSP
· 3 weeks’ vacation
· Central location close to amenities including shopping, food and coffee
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected]
, or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca
to apply online. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Greg Harris for more information at (604) 689-8687 lcl 238.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
Posted: February 24, 2017
Closes:April 25, 2017