Job Description Summary
STEMCELL is looking for a passionate and functionally focused Automation Developer to join our Intelligent Automation team. You will work on project-based assignments in small and large teams to deliver automated processes, including assessing process needs, building automation backlog, analysis, design, development, and deployment of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or Test Automation offerings. You will also operate, maintain and expand our RPA and Test Automation technical platform and existing automation capabilities. You will work closely with Enterprise Systems' Architects, Analysts, Developers, and members of the other teams within the Information Systems department and other business groups to automate manual processes across various business units.Job Description Duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Design and develop efficient automation models with a focus on scalability and reusability while maintaining design/functional and technical documentation
- Analyze and document business processes in detail and determine eligibility for automation (cost savings, increased accuracy, time savings, etc.) and ensure designed solutions meet business requirements
- Build, maintain, and expand Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Test Automation offerings
- Provide day to day production and end user support for the live Bots and manage the Bots through their lifecycle across different environments
- Configure new processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, and easy to understand using Robotics technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of professional experience in software Design and/or Development
- Automation Anywhere A360 and Tricentis Tosca certifications including 3+ years experience using Automation Anywhere platform
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills; you understand the problem, what the system is used for and can explain the solution to a business stakeholder utilizing your excellent customer service
- Strong organizational and time management skills accompanied by good judgment in order to prioritize, manage and work with limited guidance in a fast-paced, dynamic, and integrated development environment
- Work experience in a regulated industry like Life Sciences, Pharma or Finance would be an asset
#LI-Hybrid #United #LI-RA2
STEMCELL Technologies is a privately owned, Vancouver-based biotechnology company that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Driven by our love of science and passion for quality, we are a company of Scientists Helping Scientists-standing by our customers to provide the outstanding products, technical support, and training they need to advance their research. Scientists performing stem cell, immunology, cancer, regenerative medicine, and cellular therapy research are among those who rely on our cell culture media, cell separation products, instruments, accessory products, and services. Through our many regional offices, as well as our distribution centers in Vancouver, Seattle, Grenoble, and Singapore, we deliver our innovative, specialized products to more than 100 countries. With over 2300 employees globally, most with scientific or engineering degrees, STEMCELL is proud to be the largest biotechnology employer in Canada.
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented, creative, and dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and meaningful career development opportunities.
STEMCELL is well recognized for exceptional leadership and business practices. We are one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and operate an ISO 14001-certified environmental management system to measure and reduce our environmental impact.
As an equal opportunity employer, STEMCELL is dedicated to ensuring that every employee feels safe, valued, and respected for who they are. We know that scientific progress and innovation occur when diverse, creative minds come together and we are committed to nurturing a culture of inclusivity and belonging. STEMCELL enforces a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
The annual base salary for this job ranges from:
$80,920.00 - $109,500.00
STEMCELL determines an individual's pay within the range based on multiple factors including experience, education, job-related skills, and equity within the team or organization. For jobs that are eligible for sales incentives, the range noted above is inclusive of target incentives; actual incentives are based on individual performance results in accordance with company policy. In addition to base salary, STEMCELL offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health benefits, retirement savings, and more.
NOTE: STEMCELL'svaccination policy requires that all candidates for this role be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including boosters), as currently recommended or required by local health authorities and public health orders, unless an exemption from this policy is approved through our accommodation request process.
To apply, please select the "Apply" button below. You will then be directed to a login screen asking you to set up an account, which is required to apply.