Paladin Security is a leading security systems integrator based in BC, with offices all across Canada. Due to continued growth in the Lower Mainland, we are looking for team-oriented, customer-focused individuals to join our organization.
Our Security Systems Technicians are responsible for installing and servicing electronic security systems, including access control, CCTV, and intrusion alarms.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, programming, commissioning, and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of security systems
- Design system and layout
- Provide customer with training for proper system usage, and respond to technical inquiries
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of two (2) years industry experience
- Post-secondary training in electronics or equivalent
- Certification in low voltage is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid Driver's License with clean abstract
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...