Park Georgia Insurance Agencies, a member of the Park Georgia Group of companies, was established in 1985 as an independent insurance brokerage and has since grown into an agency with 6 locations throughout Greater Vancouver. We provide insurance in all areas. Through our association with many highly reputable and well established insurance companies, we are able to provide our clients with insurance products tailored to their specific needs at very competitive rates.
Our staff is committed to offer the highest possible standards to our clients. We are looking for friendly and knowledgeable individuals to join our team! Duties of Customer Service Representative include providing information in response to customers' inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Greet walk-in customers and answer phone calls, assist with general inquiries
- Process personal line renewal and invoicing
- Process ICBC transaction & batching
- Administration and clerical duties
Skills & Qualification:
- Insurance trainee
- Experience with ICBC transaction
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- A positive, team-focused attitude
- Be able to communicate with Chinese speaking clients would be considered an asset
- Richmond, Burnaby, Vancouver, West Vancouver
- Full-time/Part-time; flexible hours
If you are interested in applying, please attach your resume in your email.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Customer Service and Support