Instrument Mechanic: Harvey 1828
An immediate opportunity exists for a Journeyman Instrument Mechanic to complement our Maintenance crews. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for a wide variety of duties, including supporting our drive for enhanced performance and improved quality and efficiency.
With safety as an overriding priority, you will:
• calibrate, install and maintain a wide variety of industrial instrumentation devices
• work with other trades in a flexible team environment to achieve greater efficiency and productivity
• assist Operations in running and troubleshooting mill processes, repairing process equipment and optimizing control system’s effectiveness with regular control tuning verification
• perform routine inspections of mill instrumentation and analytical equipment to ensure environmental and quality standards are met
• trace out and test electronic circuits and components to locate defective parts in analog, digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems using test equipment, schematics and maintenance manuals
• prepare schematic drawings, sketches and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits and systems
• configure and commission advanced process automation and controls in DCS based systems
A self-starter and dedicated team player, you have:
• an Instrument Mechanic certificate of trade qualification
• proven troubleshooting skills
• superior interpersonal and coaching capabilities
• the ability to work flexibly
• a valid driver’s license
Job Type - Hourly-Permanent
Union Rates paid - $33.495 / Hour
Connect with employer:
About MountainCrest Personnel Inc.
MountainCrest Personnel Inc. is a contract placement agency that specializes in engineering and manufacturing for contract, contract to full-time or full time placements.