Express Employment Professionals in Richmond/Delta, is recruiting for our client in Delta BC for an installation technician.
Our client has been solving storage problems for businesses of all sizes, from distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and lumber yards to hospitals, museums, car dealerships and government offices.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain RCMP clearance – Level 3
• Clean criminal record
• Must be physically fit (able to lift heavy loads (~80lbs)
• Have a valid driver’s license
• Able to work as part of a team, lead, manage and direct others
• High attention to detail
• Previous experience in construction/trades, mechanically inclined
• Ability to drive a forklift and scissor lift
• Out of town work is required: 8-10 weeks a year
• Electrical aptitude, basic knowledge is an asset
• Ability to read/understand blueprints is an asset
Pay rate: $20-22 depending on experience
Must be flexible for overtime
How to apply:
Job ID: R876-KM Installation Technician
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...