Inside Sales Support & EML Quotes SpecialistTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Installation Products Division (formerly Thomas&Betts),is the number one manufacturer of electrification products in North America with a 125-year history of providing innovation and customer- focused solutions for connecting and protecting electrical systems, as well as a unique differentiated medium voltage offering. Our products are used all around you, every day - orbiting the earth, working on Mars, on the fastest trains we ride, in the fastest cars of the world, crossing oceans, in factories producing your food, in the tallest buildings of the world, in the most modern hotels and in the walls of your home. With a portfolio of more than 200,000 products marketed under more than 38 premium brand names, our Division offerings are found wherever electricity is used. Mission Statement: Supports the outside sales organization through the pricing and bid process providing technical product knowledge and market intelligence. Supports the distribution channel and end-user customers with technical product information and pricing based on outside sales reps guidance and pricing logics.Your responsibilities
- Sales support, collaboration with others in the inside sales support function, access technical data, provide customer solutions and establishes pricing protocols bases on market intelligence and historical win ratios.
- Supporting both the outside ELIP sales team and the market with technical product details, solutions and market pricing.
- Works with the outside sales team and peer group to provide strategic planning details to maintain and capture market share on ELIP products.
- The candidate must possess an understanding of the electrical supply industry with working knowledge of the ELIP (Thomas & Betts) product portfolio.
- Technical IT skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Team player with the ability to work with a diverse group of peers.
- Change agent with the will to explore new options and strategies.
- Willingness to meet and exceed customer expectations and offer superior service levels.
- Experience in the following functions are a plus: Distribution channel inside or outside sales, Manufacturing company inside or outside sales or related industry experience would be an asset., Electrician or CET, Experience as a pricing coordinator, project bidding or executing sales strategy would also be an asset.
More about us
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
- Retirement plan
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.For the 4th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada's top employers by Forbes Magazine and has been ranked #1 within the industry category. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and supported. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.#LI-Hybrid
Customer Service and Support Sales and Marketing