West Coast Gifts (WCG), the largest wholesale distributor of smoking products and vaporizers, is hiring an exceptional sales representative to join our dynamic sales team and take our national brands to the next level. Some of our major national brands include Cheech & Chong™ Glass, Red Eye Glass®, GEAR®, Ross’ Gold™ Glass, Red Eye Tek™, and Vapor Daddy™.
This is a fun office with a great team who enjoy working together. We are an exciting and
energetic fast growing company looking for a like-minded individual to join us and grow with our team.
If you are looking to create engagement and excitement across Canada, while working in a collaborative and progressive environment, then West Coast Gifts is the right place for you.
WCG will depend on the Sales Representative to identify, introduce, educate, present and sell in the WCG product portfolio to buyers at smoke shops and lifestyle stores across Canada. Majority of sales will be conducted over the phone, but may occasionally require traveling to customer retail shops.
The appointed representative will be expected to open new accounts, educate buyers and retail staff, sell in the WCG product portfolio, manage on-going account relationships and ensure that WCG products are appropriately promoted within each account at all times.
The qualified representative will be knowledgeable about the smoking product industry, represent the utmost honesty, integrity and professionalism, while providing exceptional customer service.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders.
• Assess customer needs, answer questions, educate retail and dispensary staff and assist with ordering process.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
• Generate and develop pipeline, follow up diligently and in a timely manner.
• Process necessary paperwork to establish accounts.
• Provide sales reports to management.
• Meet individual goals and collaborate with other sales reps to successfully meet team goals.
Two to four years' sales experience within a consumer products, consumer packaged goods, alcohol or tobacco related sector. Knowledge of vaporizers and other smoking accessories is a plus!
• Sound understanding of and experience within a consultative sales process.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent negotiation and 'soft' persuasion skills -- ability to develop compelling selling stories to grow distribution and sales volume.
• Experience handling high volume incoming sales calls and emails.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with key customers & stakeholders.
• Results oriented; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Proficient with database order processing systems, e.g. MS Office Suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills
Please send your resume and a cover letter detailing why you would be perfect for this position.