Express Employment Professionals, is recruiting for an Inside Sales for our client company in Delta, BC. Our client company is a national company which services a variety of Industrial companies with their industrial piping and related materials. This is a long term position for the career minded individual working with like-minded individuals!
This position is to ensure customer satisfaction through receiving, generating and processing sales orders, preparing general correspondence and co-ordinating service needs. This position also serves as customer contact for such matters as pricing, scheduling and delivery.
* Responsible to receive sales orders from customers by phone, fax, email or via sales representatives; enters all information required for order picking into the system; transcribes all non stock material in orders to material control for purchasing purposes
* Responsible to resolve customer issues and/or problems; liaise with outside sales, accounting/credit department, materials control and warehouse to investigate and resolve issues; recommends improvements and corrective actions
* Responsible to prepare sales and delivery quotations; communicate quotes and product specifications; liaises with warehouse personnel to co-ordinate deliveries with customers; follows up as required/requested
* Responsible to actively use selling techniques to increase sales through use and promotion of complimentary and/or substitution products and specially priced items, pro-actively contacts customers as required/requested, reports on customer activity
* Responsible to follow up on direct shipments from suppliers to customers to ensure order delivery and billing is completed and timely; prepares documentation for customer returned material to stock and/or to the supplier
* Responsible to remain current with Company products and services
* Responsible to participate in the Company Health and Safety Program; to undertake training as required/requested; to ensure adherence to all Health and Safety guidelines
* Other duties as assigned
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Bilingual may be required for some locations
* High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
* Self starter, well organized with ability to multi task and work to deadline
* Computer literate, good mathematical skills
* College Diploma in Sales/Marketing, Business Administration or related education
* Two (2) years experience in a customer service, sales or warehouse environment, preferably with progressive levels of responsibility
* A combination of education and experience
Monday to Friday, office hours tbc
Please call 604-668-5899 and/ or apply with your resume in MS Word to email@example.com with subject line "Inside Sales, VL". Please text JOBS to 604-668-5899 or look up/ pass to friends www.expresspros.com/deltarichmondbc/ . We look forward to hearing from you!
About Express Employment Professionals.
As a full-service staffing company, Express Employment Professionals provide cost-effective solutions to assist client companies with their staffing needs, helping their business meet its bottom-li...Read More