Fisiocrem Canada Ltd is a start-up company selling an internationally successful and naturally sourced healthcare product to the healthcare market. Fisiocrem is a topical solution containing herbal active ingredients, including Arnica, which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints caused by sprains, strains, bumps and bruises.
Job Description and Brief
Fisiocrem Canada Ltd has an opportunity for competent and savvy Inside Sales Representatives to join the team on a part time basis, liaising with prospective health care businesses to discuss and sell our product ‘fisiocrem’.
This role is ideally suited to individuals who are: self-motivated, have experience in sales and cold calling leads to close sales, have the experience and discipline necessary to work from home and those who would like the opportunity to make a difference and earn a salary plus commission.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting/identifying opportunities in a fast paced environment as well as building and generating revenue.
Focusing on acquiring new clients, this position will be primarily placing outbound sales calls to our data base of health care practitioners, mainly consisting of cold calls.
Key personal attributes required are:
• Must be comfortable prospecting, developing leads and making a high volume of cold calls
• Need to be self-motivated
• Experienced at working from home
• Comfortable working in a quota/sales target environment
• Need to be able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills both spoken and written
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Familiarity with Xero accounting and CRM software an advantage but not essential
• Must be able to build rapport, develop and maintain relationships with customers
• The ability to problem solve, multitask and use initiative
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Job Status: Part Time – 20 hours - Flexible by negotiation
This is a home-based position and the ability to work across provinces would be an advantage
The ability to speak French-Canadian would also be an advantage
Reports to: General Manager
Please email Steve Ponga with your interest and a copy of your resume.