Wholesale distributor of equipment and parts to the HVAC & Refrigeration trade has been serving Western Canada through 14 branches and pride themselves on having exceptional customer service, knowledgeable staff, and a well-stocked inventory. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone and over the counter.
- Provides technical support to customers
- Answers customer calls and identifies parts
- Actively makes customers aware of product promotions
- May load and unload shipment of parts, supplies, and equipment
- Receives and processes customer orders
- Maintains supplies inventory by recording quantities used and determining supplies needed
- Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem.
- Generates invoices for counter sales orders
- Participate in a call schedule for after-hours customer service
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Demonstrates an understanding of effective selling methods
- Possesses knowledge of HVAC systems and the ability to demonstrate and discuss with customers
- Have a working knowledge and complete understanding on how to process orders, quotes, credits, and back orders on the computer
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures
- Works easily with others in a high paced work environment.
- Be energetic and self-motivated.
- Basic MS Office skills
Please send your resume to the attention of Peggy Blumenthal.
Posted: December 11, 2018
Closes: February 9, 2019