Infrastructure/Middle Tier Security Consultant 12-month contractStart: February 2021 Victoria, BC
Our client is seeking a Infrastructure/Middle Tier Security Professional. This is a great opportunity for a long-term, stable contract with a 12-month initial engagement and strong possibility of renewals. Interested to learn more? Apply today!
Interested? to learn more!
- Ensuring servers/applications as identified that need to be PCI-compliant, are updated within appropriate timelines.
- Ensuring applications/services are using the correct middle-ware versions, update where needed (for example, Tomcat, Java, Oracle)
- Ensuring server patch levels are maintained, and schedule when required.
- Conducting group, user, and service account reviews
- Identifying data sources to monitor or alert on and assist in implementation and/or integration into existing solutions
- Excellent understanding vulnerability reports and patching software to meet security compliance
- Middleware software upgrades/patching
- Data Encryption
- PCI compliant experience
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Hands on experience with RHEL 7/8, Solaris 11, Tomcat, Java, Oracle OFM 12c, and Oracle 12c databases
Annex Consulting Group is a full-service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised. Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program.Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions