Infrastructure ArchitectDuration: 3-month contractPotential Start: ImmediateLocation: Greater Vancouver Area Mostly remote with some onsite required
Our client is looking for an Architect to assess and document the current state of their IT infrastructure environment in preparation for a facility move project.
What will you do?
- Identify and analyze existing server deployments and LAN
- Document and develop a data repository of server information, locations, applications hosted, remaining useful life, storage and other relevant specifications
- Determine a recommended transition plan
What skills do you need?
- 10 years of IT infrastructure experience with 6 years in a large IT service delivery organization
- Business documentation skills within IT projects
- Able to facilitate discussions with diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience in a healthcare environment
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.
Software and Programming Information Technology