NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Infrastructure Architect to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Responsibilities:
• Responsible for cloud infrastructure and application platforms
• Provide strategic direction and roadmaps to our clients in their move to a cloud-based modern workplace environment
• Respond to client requests for proposals and present NTT DATA solutions to client issues.
• Build partnerships with clients to deliver new capabilities in support of their business cases.
• Architect cloud infrastructure solutions to fulfil client business objectives
• Plan and implement technical solutions to fulfil client business objectives
• Provide thought leadership to clients and lead cutting edge exploration within NTTDATA
• Lead and mentor technical resources throughout a distributed workplace Requirements:
• At least 10 year's experience in a Senior Systems Architect with 5 years using cloud technologies
• At least 5-8 years of experience acting in the role of Strategic Advisor and Cloud implementor.
• Extensive experience preparing recommendations to clients for migration to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 from a wide variety of sources
• Strong hands-on technical experience and deep knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and services including:
• Active Directory,
• M365/Azure Security
• Exchange Online,
• SharePoint Online,
• Extensive expertise in multiple domains spanning desktop, server, network, web, and cloud platforms
• high-level expertise in sophisticated identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance requirements, and experience integrating those requirements into hybrid cloud solutions
• Solid experience with Hybrid cloud deployments - Azure/AWS, and Microsoft 365 About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Consulting, Developer, Sharepoint, Technology