IT Sub-Division Mission: We provide strategic advantage through the effective use of technology
Security Mission: We deliver highquality cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce risk across Aritzias systems and data.
As a member of the IT Security department, you will be a part of the team responsible for delivering high quality cybersecurity services and solutions that reduce risk across Aritzias systems and data. As the Senior Security Engineer, you will be a trusted business advisor building on cross-functional partnerships and prioritizing useable security. You will apply your passion for technology and cybersecurity to lead the evolution of Aritzias security architecture, improving infrastructure, application, and Cloud security. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Security to continued growth and development within Aritzia.
As the Senior Security Engineer, you will:
- Foster a sustainable IT Security approach that supports Aritzias goals.
- Work closely with other teams to build, improve, and support systems to maintain security and privacy compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the secure design, installation, operation, service, and maintenance of a variety of multi-user systems.
- Define and manage identity and access controls based on business and compliance requirements.
- Drive threat detection, response and mitigation.
- Seek the best security solutions to business needs, enabling secure business initiatives in simple and innovative ways.
- Validate that our security management approach ensures compliance and operational integrity.
The Senior Security Engineer, IT Security has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in the following and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself:
- Cloud solution security management
- Active Directory
- Okta (role based access, user lifecycle management)
- Infrastructure and endpoint Security across Windows, Unix/Linux, and desktops/laptops
- SIEM and log management solutions like Sumo Logic
- Technical scripting (Powershell)
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.